Fixed Wire Testing Harrogate
Also known as an electrical condition report, this test allows for an accurate assessment of a property's electrical safety. Whether buying, selling or renting, it's the most comprehensive type of electrical test. Similar to an MOT on your car, it provides a pass or a fail for the electrical wiring.
Each report comes with a list of recommendations to bring any property up to the required standard to meet Part P of the building regulations.
- Peace of mind when buying,selling or renting
- Testing to comply with Part P of the building regulations
- Electrical standard compliance (BS7671 - requirements for electrical installations)
- Provides a 7 page document
- Report lasts 5 years (Domestic only)
- Fixed wire testing throughout the Harrogate area